AOR is one of Canada’s fastest growing nutraceutical health supplement organizations. Our market leading premium products are manufactured and distributed to specialty retailers throughout Canada and internationally. Headquartered in Calgary, AOR is in search of a Graphic Designer to join our company.
The Graphic Designer will work with the marketing team to develop and build compelling marketing, branding, and advertising material to support print and digital media initiatives.
- Work closely with the Marketing Department and create visual designs and concepts for print and digital media.
- Design and deliver interactive solutions focused on user experience and brand guidelines.
- Continuously work to improve the design and visual standard, and be open and able to act on constructive feedback.
- Update, prepare final artwork, and print in-house materials as required by production
- Operate and maintain printing equipment
- Maintain a schedule of projects to ensure deadlines are met
- Possesses knowledge and skill required to work with digital printing equipment
- Have a can-do attitude, passion for technology, extensive knowledge and experience with the Adobe Creative Suite software.
- Manage assigned tasks and projects (reports, infographics, webpages, presentations, event visuals, promotional material, etc.) from inception to delivery
- Develop infographics, creative designs, product labeling, and marketing visuals in coordination with project leads and members of the marketing team
- Work with communications and marketing team to maintain brand standards and up-to-date templates for all aspects of AOR’s design
- Manage relationship with any vendors and sales or marketing staff to maintain the company’s marketing material in conjunction with the Creative Lead and Marketing Director as needed
- Experience working with digital and/or offset printing and prepress would be beneficial
Candidates must clearly reflect the following skills and experience in their application:
- A degree or diploma in graphic design from a recognized institution and 2 years’ experience in a professional environment
- Mastery of relevant Adobe software (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate complex technical matters in plain language
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with colleagues remotely
- Self-motivated and results-oriented, with the ability to take initiative and work independently
- Track record of being creative and adaptable
- Strong visual design skills for print, web, and promotional/display items
- Knowledge of branding – including strategy, development, and execution.
- You are timely, responsible, prepared and do what it takes to get the job done.
- Good time management skills and ability to prioritize
Apply directly by sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, quoting the job title in your subject header. We thank all candidates for their interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.